Mini Math Course // MMCourse
Welcome to our Mini Math Course on Trigonometric Integration. Here, you learn how to integrate trigonometric functions.
If you have a solid understanding of the idea of derivative and anti-derivative already but you struggle with practical integration skills, then this is the course for you.
It is very practical. It will guide you carefully through 17 different examples. Each example is supplied with a complete written and video solution. Each solution exposes the main ingredient and how to use it.
In this course, once you learn how to solve an example, you'll have a chance to try and solve a similar example by yourself. You'll see whether your solution matches the correct solution. In case, it doesn't, you can use the video solution to find out where you made mistake.
We hope you enjoy this course and we are confident, once you completed this course, you will be able to find anti-derivative to a trigonometric function of any complexity.
Click on Start Course to begin!
Who this course is for:
- Engineering, Mathematics and Physics first and second year students who study functional calculus.
- Half-Angle Formulae for sine and cosine functions
- Double-Angle Formulae for sine and cosine functions
- Substitution Method of Integration
- Linear Substitution Method of Integration
- Binomial Formula and Pascal Triangle
- Integration of Power Functions
- Pythagorean Trigonometric Identity